- Dish Type Roast Salad
- Occasion Entertaining
- Cut Ribs
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cook Time PT20M
- 600g pkt Ready To Rock BBQ pork ribs
- Rainbow Slaw
- ¼ Green cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ Red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 Small red capsicum
- 3 Spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced
- 300g can Corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- ½ cup Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup Whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Buttermilk
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the ribs and sauce in an ovenproof dish and cover with foil. Cook in oven for 15-20 mins or until heated through.
Combine the cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, corn and parsley in a large bowl.
Whisk the mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the salad. Toss gently to combine.
Serve ribs with slaw.