- Dish Type Pasta Pan Fry
- Occasion Weeknight Dinner
- Cut Fillet
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- 375g linguine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g pork fillet, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cupsun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- 1/2 cup small basil leaves
Cook the pastain a large saucepan boiling water for 10-12 mins or until just tender. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid.
Meanwhile,heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork, stirring, for 3-4 mins or until just cooked through. Transfer pork to a plate. Wipe pan clean.
Heat the remaining oil in same pan over medium heat. Cook the asparagus and garlic, tossing gently, for 2 mins. Add the peas, pesto and lemon juice and cook for 1 min.
Add the pork, pasta and reserved cooking liquid to the pan. Cook, tossing gently, for 1-2 mins or until heated through.
Divide pasta among serving plates. Serve topped with parmesan and basil.