The ideal pork cuts for grilling on a BBQ are steak, chop, spare rib, fillet, sausage, rissole and kebab.
- Preheat BBQ and remove chosen cuts from packaging and place on BBQ or grill.
- Each primal or cut has different cooking times and methods:
- Steaks & chops cook for 3-4 minutes each side depending on thickness
- Spareribs cook for 7-10 minutes each side
- Pork fillets cook for 3 – 4 minutes rolling onto each side
- Kebabs (diced) Cook for 3 minutes per side
- To test whether the pork is cooked check the colouring of the meat, if it is slightly pink it is ready to be taken off the heat for serving.