- Dish Type BBQ Or Grill
- Occasion Entertaining
- Cut Fillet
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 15 mins, plus marinating time
- Cook Time 15 mins
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 600g pork fillet, trimmed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 300g mixed medley cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup kalamatta olives
- 125g fetta cheese, diced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- ½ cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 3 wholemeal pocket pitta bread, warmed, torn
Combine the chopped oregano, paprika, lemon rind, garlic and half the oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the pork and turn to coat in the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
Heat a barbecue or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Cook pork, turning occasionally, for 10-12 mins or until pork is cooked through. Transfer pork to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and leave to rest for 5 mins.
Meanwhile, whisk lemon juice, mustard and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange tomatoes, cucumber and onion on a serving platter. Drizzle with lemon dressing. Arrange, olives, fetta and lemon wedges on platter.
Thinly slice the pork. Arrange pork on platter and sprinkle with oregano leaves. Serve with yogurt and pitta bread.