The ideal pork cuts for grilling on a BBQ are steak, chop, spare rib, fillet, sausage, rissole and kebab. Preheat BBQ and remove chosen cuts from packaging and place on BBQ or grill. Each primal or cut has different cooking times and methods:
- Steaks & chops cook for 3-4 minutes each side depending on thickness
- Spare Ribs cook for 7-10 minutes each side
- Pork fillets cook for 3 - 4 minutes rolling onto each side
- Sausages and mince rissoles cook for 4-6 minutes until cooked through
- Kebabs (diced) Cook for 3 minutes per side.
To test whether the pork is cooked check the colouring of the meat, if it is slightly pink it is ready to be taken off the heat for serving.